Are you looking for a moderator or narrator for your business event?
My many years of experience as a trade show presenter make me ideally suited for moderating business events. Because no event is like another!
Hosting a strictly entertainment-oriented event such as a gala evening calls for different skills and another style than does a business event such as a sales conference. A business event focuses on a company, product, or brand, and its audience consists of staff, (prospective) customers, business partners or journalists:
- In-house events with product demonstrations and sales conferences
- Symposiums with speakers from industry or business
- Product training events for customers or business partners
- Press conferences and other business events
At business events of all of these kinds, I support you with skills I have developed and polished in over eleven years as a trade fair presenter and thirteen years moderating business events:
- Extensive experience moderating and hosting events that address national and international business target groups
- Intensive preparation, coupled with a deep understanding of business aspects and issues
- The ability to convey information about companies, brands and products in a way that is geared to the audience and features an authentic, rhetorically gripping style